Blog Archive

May 11, 2010

Lillian's Birthday- March 11 th 2010

Lillian was born in March, 11th 2010. I arrived at the hospital at 3 pm and she was born at 1:15 am. Cory, Denise, Michelle, Mom Jolyn and Jamie were there. So, was wonderful to have all of them with us. Lillian nasceu em 11 de marco de 2010. Eu cheguei no hospital as 3 da tarde a ela nasceu as 1:15 da manha. Cory, Denise, Michelle, Mom Jolyn e Jamie estavam la com agente. Foi Maravilhoso ter eles la.
I had pre eclampsia! With the support of our family gave me strength and everything worked.

Eu tive pre eclampsia! Com o apoio de nossa familia me deu forcas e tuda deu certo.


this was the happiest day of our lives ... Esse foi o dia mais feliz de nossas vidas...









3 comments:

EmmaLee said...

I am so glad you guys finally posted this. Luckily you sent us plenty of pictures, but it is always fun to see more!

Air Force Blues said...

Congrats!!! So glad you finally posted some pictures. We have been looking forward to them. Can't wait to see more. Love you guys.

DaynaDouble said...

OH man I love that girl!